All People Are Equal Before The Law. A Good Attorney Can Tip The Scale In Your Favor.
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Divorce/ Custody/ Visitation/ Paternity
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning/ Probate
Fred Rafidi is a lifelong resident of the Mahoning Valley and graduate of Youngstown Chaney High School and Youngstown State University. After many years of operating successful businesses in the area, Attorney Rafidi went on to pursue a legal education at the Thomas M. Cooley Law School. At Cooley, Attorney Rafidi graduated with honors and in the top 10% of his class.
After graduation, Attorney Rafidi successfully passed the Ohio Bar Examination where he scored in the 99th percentile on the multistate criminal-law section. In 2010, Attorney Rafidi returned home to Youngstown, OH, to establish a small practice devoted to criminal and traffic defense, family law and advising small business owners.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science/Criminal Justice
- Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, Present
- NORML Legal Committee, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner